Get informed to make the right choices for you
On May 12, Centraide of Greater Montreal presented a webinar about what you need to know about having and drafting a will. Our guest speaker, notary Marie-Ève Bercier, stressed the importance of getting your affairs in order with information about:
- The importance of having a will.
- Types of wills
- Choose the right liquidator
- Types of bequests and the rights of the legatees based on how they inherit
- Protection mandate (formerly the “mandate in case of incapacity”)
Don’t hesitate to watch or rewatch this presentation to learn more about the different ways that you can leave a philanthropic legacy.
- Marie-Ève Bercier, Notary, Beauchamp Gilbert Notaires
- Yannick Elliott, Vice-President, Philanthropic Development, Centraide of Greater Montreal
- Emanuel Euvrard, Director, Planned Giving, Centraide of Greater Montreal
To learn more about the Forever fund, contact Emanuel Euvrard by telephone 514 437-3564, or by filling out the form.