Open the doors
of your organization
Several businesses and organizations in Greater Montreal are opening their doors to Centraide workplace campaigns. Join the many organizations that have decided to position themselves as social change makers in their communities. You have different ways to take part in the Centraide campaign, such as through a corporate donation, an employee campaign, fundraising activities, and more. What will be your recipe for success? The Centraide team is here to guide your fundraising and awareness activities.
Launching a workplace campaign means you can:
- Offer colleagues the chance to get involved in their community.
- Strengthen team spirit and pride by uniting around a common goal.
- Develop a corporate culture that values mutual aid and community spirit.
- Cement the image of your organization in the community.
- Reinforce the message presented to the general public.
- Work with Centraide to build a stronger and fairer Greater Montreal.
To help you, Centraide has:
- A team of experts that can support your initiatives from A to Z.
- Resources to help you understand and master best practices for running a fundraising campaign.
- Detailed tools to motivate and engage your team: online platform, posters, awareness videos, computer desktop wallpapers, campaign guide, and more.
- Unique activities to raise awareness: testimonials by spokespeople from agencies supported by Centraide, caring activities, neighbourhood tours, and more.
Does your company already run a Centraide campaign?
Discover the different tools at your disposal here.
Do you want to organize the first campaign in your workplace?
Fill out the form and we will get in touch with you.