TAKING ACTION TOGETHER FOR AN
INCLUSIVE GREATER MONTREAL
We work with the Greater Montreal population and with communities, businesses, institutions and philanthropic organizations.
We raise money and invest it locally in a network of inclusive and community-driven agencies.
Our actions leave a lasting impact on the living conditions of the most vulnerable members of society.
IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Every community is unique. By forming strong connections with each community, we are able to learn about their needs and help them address the challenges of poverty and exclusion.
Laval, Montreal and South Shore communities
and collective projects supported
or 1 in 5 people in Greater Montreal
on many dimensions of poverty
Our investments focus on four areas of action:
• A good start in life
• Ongoing positive academic and social outcomes
• A supportive family environment and guidance throughout all stages of life
• Adequate and accessible housing
• Dependable food security
• Access and support for balanced mental health
• Supportive communities that let everyone realize their full potential
• Recognition of the plurality of voices within communities
• Support and access to resources to break social isolation
Read our blog articles for a better understanding of our actions on the ground, including current issues, testimonials and infographics.
It’s impossible to imagine Centraide without the support of volunteers who help carry out fundraising activities, offer assistance to community agencies, and more. Join our strong and diverse network of volunteers, driven by values of mutual aid and solidarity.