The Forever Fund
Another way to support Centraide’s mission
Centraide of Greater Montreal benefits from the generosity of donors who, in addition to participating in our Annual Campaign, choose to support Centraide’s mission for the long-term by giving to the Forever Fund. They do so by leaving a gift to Centraide in their will, or making another planned gift.
The Forever Fund is an endowed fund, overseen by the Centraide of Greater Montreal Foundation, the revenues of which are distributed by Centraide on an annual basis.
With their gifts, these donors will leave a legacy of alleviating poverty and social exclusion for generations to come.
Give to the Forever Fund and:
- Create a message and a legacy filled with hope.
- Support the most vulnerable members of our community for a long time to come.
- Make a difference for future generations.
- Encourage Centraide of Greater Montreal in fulfilling its mission and strengthening its network of community agencies.
While at the same time:
- Make a gift based on your financial, personal and family situation.
- Benefit from substantial tax savings for you and/or your heirs.
Monique and Guy Bisaillon
Anne-Marie Boucher and Mitch Garber
Micheline and Pierre L. Comtois Funds
Francine and Bernard Dorval Foundation
Tania Dupont and Éric Michaud
Frizon Pereša Family
Royal A. Govain
Jean-Benoît Grégoire Rousseau and Émilie Goodyear
Valérie Hensley and Leonore Beitel
Isabelle Marcoux and François Olivier
Irene Nattel and Louis Morissette
Michelle Riopel and John Mustard
Suzanne Legge and Jeffrey Orr
Jennifer Paquet and Nicholas Bellows
Pierre E. Paquette
Heather and Jonathan Powers
Carolyn and Richard Renaud
Miriam Aaron Roland
Amelia and Lino A. Saputo
Francine Roy and Claude Séguin
Norman Steinberg and Renee Kessler
Kenny Tang and Kimmy Sieu
Andrée and Paul M. Tellier
And twenty-three anonymous donors.
THANK YOU to the Forever Fund's Donors!
To learn more about The Forever Fund
Contact Emanuel Euvrard by telephone 514 437-3564, or by mail.