The Forever Fund
Another way to support Centraide’s mission
Centraide of Greater Montreal benefits from the generosity of donors who, in addition to participating in our Annual Campaign, choose to support Centraide’s mission for the long-term by giving to the Forever Fund. They do so by leaving a gift to Centraide in their will, or making another planned gift.
The Forever Fund is an endowed fund, overseen by the Centraide of Greater Montreal Foundation, the revenues of which are distributed by Centraide on an annual basis.
With their gifts, these donors will leave a legacy of alleviating poverty and social exclusion for generations to come.
Give to the Forever Fund and:
- Create a message and a legacy filled with hope.
- Support the most vulnerable members of our community for a long time to come.
- Make a difference for future generations.
- Encourage Centraide of Greater Montreal in fulfilling its mission and strengthening its network of community agencies.
While at the same time:
- Make a gift based on your financial, personal and family situation.
- Benefit from substantial tax savings for you and/or your heirs.
5 steps to give to The Forever Fund
Royal A. Govain
Pierre E. Paquette
Carolyn et Richard Renaud
Miriam Aaron Roland
And twenty-two anonymous donors
To learn more about The Forever Fund
Contact Marie-Hélène Laramée by telephone 514 288-1261, ext. 233, or by mail.