The Loaned Representative Program provides Centraide with additional human resources. During the critical period of the annual campaign, Loaned Representatives work with the Centraide team to provide support and guidance to workplace campaign organizers.
- To promote your social commitment among different workplaces and your employees.
- To work with Centraide to make Greater Montreal a stronger and fairer place to be.
- To give your employees a unique experience that will enhance their professional skills.
How to participate in the program:
- Lend an employee: this could be someone starting out in their career and who has high potential, someone who wants to develop their skills, or someone looking for new challenges.
- Lend a retired staff member who wants to put their energy to good use and have a unique experience.
- Provide a sponsorship of $12,000 to help Centraide hire an additional resource.
Would you like to participate in the Loaned Representatives Program?
Fill out the form and we will get back to you.
The partners of the Loaned Representative Program for the 2020 campaign
- ArcelorMittal Long Products Canada
- BMO Financial Group
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Canada Revenu Agency
- Correctional Service Canada
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- Indigenous Services Canada
- National Bank of Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Rogers Communications
- Service Canada
- Sun Life Financial
- TD Bank Group
- Université de Montréal
- Ville de Laval