A group of dedicated women who wish to encourage their peers to become agents of change in our community through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Foster a philanthropic culture among women.
- Help future female leaders develop personally and professionally through social action.
Elles Centraide is for a vibrant network of 1,300 female philanthropists who care about the Greater Montreal community and for any other woman who wants to follow in their footsteps.
Here’s how we developed the Elles Centraide network throughout Greater Montreal in 2018
- Annual launch with a panel of women Leader and Major Donors who talked about their vision of philanthropy.
- Mother-child volunteer activity that let many women pass on their values of generosity to their children.
- A knowledge-sharing session where business women provided valuable advice to women looking for jobs.
- Workplace talks for groups of established women professionals.
Contact Maud Lévesque-Leduc by email at email@example.com.