Becoming a Loaned Representative
Each year, Loaned Representatives provide support and advice to those organizing Centraide workplace campaigns. Their dedication allows us to support some 350 agencies and projects that help one in seven people in Greater Montreal.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN A STIMULATING ENVIRONMENT
- Work with a committed team of dedicated, kindhearted advisors who are driven by the desire to excel.
- Meet a diverse clientele: small, medium and large organizations from every area of economic activity.
- Access training, coaching, and more than 500 hours of hands-on experience in a number of key areas.
- A wonderful personal and professional growth opportunity.
GIVE ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES THE CHANCE TO BE WONDERFUL
Choose an employee to work full-time at Centraide for 15 weeks, from September to mid-December. Selected employees continue to receive their usual salary and benefits.
Consider giving a retired employee the chance to put his or her experience to good use by financially supporting their participation in the program. Or, sponsor a Centraide representative. The funding required to support each Centraide recruit is $10,000.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
- An opportunity to make your employees, and the organizations where yourLoaned Rep works, aware of your social involvement.
- An opportunity to give back to the Greater Montreal community.
- Invaluable Centraide experience and surefire ways to run a successfulcampaign.
To learn more about the Loaned Representative Program
Contact Valérie Chevalier by e-mail or by telephone at 514 288-1261.