Becoming a Loaned Representative
To support hundreds of workplace campaigns every year, Centraide relies on the help of about 50 people who act as additional resources for the annual campaign period from August to December each year. These people are loaned out and paid by their organization to represent Centraide.
Are you an employee or retired employee?
- Talk to your supervisor or human resources department.
Get a unique experience in a stimulating environment
- Work with a team of engaged philanthropic advisors who are driven to achieve excellence.
- Get to know a variety of organizations, from small businesses to large companies, that operate in all economic sectors.
- Access training, coaching, and over 500 hours of experience in many areas.
- Have an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Are you an employer?
- Give an employee the chance to work full-time at Centraide for 15 weeks from September to mid-December by covering his or her salary and employee benefits during this period.
- Let one of your retired staff put their experience to good use by financially supporting their participation in the program.
- Sponsor the services of a representative recruited by Centraide. The funding needed to support each recruit is $10,000.
Make the most of your social commitment
- Enhance your organization's image at various workplaces and with your employees.
- Develop unparallelled knowledge of Centraide along with winning strategies to make your campaign a success.
To get more information about the Loaned Representatives Program
Contact Valérie Chevalier by email or by phone at 514 288-1261.