Centraide Cup 2015
30 teams after one goal
The Centraide Cup is an annual soccer tournament organized by Centraide of Greater Montreal and the Montreal Impact Foundation. All proceeds go to support or develop programs that prevent school dropouts or improve the quality of life for vulnerable youth, families and individuals.
For the 4th edition of the Centraide Cup, 30 teams from companies and organizations in the Greater Montreal area will square off on September 12 and 13.
Registration period: starting April 15
- Teams of 15 to 20 players
- Games of 7 on 7
- 25 minutes without time-outs
- Registration fee: $15,000
Early bird sign-ups
Register your team before June 26 and get the to chance to train on the Impact soccer fields!
Scout the best athletes from your staff for your winning team!
PDF format/ 1.9 MB
PDF format/ 510.0 KB
Visibility for your company or organization
- Announcement of your participation on Centraide's website and in social media once you have registered, and then on the electronic ring at the Stade Saputo during the event.
- An official photo of your participation in the Centraide Cup.
- Visibility generated by the event and related press coverage.
- Acknowledgements on Centraide's website, in social media and in various publications.
- And for the big winner: the Centraide Cup, an original trophy that you can display at your company or organization.
For more information about the Centraide Cup
Contact Valérie Chevalier byor phone at 514 288-1261, extension 324.
The Centraide Cup is an initiative of theof the This committee of volunteers is chaired by Bobby Destounis, Group Director of Strategy, OMD Montréal.
Support the community agencies of Greater Montreal by making a donation to Centraide:
Or take action by