The Solidaires Leadership is presented to a manager or community worker in an agency supported by Centraide of Greater Montreal.
This award recognizes a person for outstanding overall contributions or for a remarkable specific remarkable achievement at an agency or in the community.
It is presented to an individual who has demonstrated boldness and leadership in bringing people and organizations together around a common goal.
- Sustained personal involvement.
- Leadership and the ability to mobilize people and organizations.
- The impacts of this involvement on people and/or the community.
- The recognition received for this involvement and leadership in the agency and the community.
- The bold and innovative nature of the involvement may be considered.
Candidacies for the next Solidaires will be accepted starting in mid-November 2013.
Executive Director, Association lavalloise de parents et amis pour le bien-être mental (ALPABEM)
A visionary leader, Patrice Machabée has capitalized on his strengths to make ALPABEM one of Quebec’s key stakeholders in mental health.
Support the community agencies of Greater Montreal by making a donation to Centraide:
Or take action by