Solidaires Citizen Involvement
The Solidaires Citizen Involvement is presented to a person who distinguished himself or herself through volunteer involvement and leadership in an agency or in a neighbourhood round table supported by Centraide of Greater Montreal. It may also be awarded to a group of people.
This award recognizes citizen involvement that contributes to progress on an issue in the community, or to mobilizing other citizens to carry out a concrete and lasting social initiative.
- The quality of involvement.
- The scope and relevance of the activities carried out within the framework of this citizen involvement.
- The leadership of the volunteer or group of people.
- The concrete impacts of this involvement on the quality of life of citizens and/or the community.
- The broader influence of this involvement.
Candidacies for the next Solidaires will be accepted starting in mid-November 2013.
Volunteer, WIAIH: Serving people with intellectual handicaps or autism
The demands of having three children with an intellectual disability have never diminished Richard Held’s desire for social involvement.
Support the community agencies of Greater Montreal by making a donation to Centraide:
Or take action by